Shindle Family Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello Everyone,
Well I have noticed it has been quite awhile since we have made a post. I have decided that I should start off with introducing our little princess. This picture was of Ava when she was first born. I will include a current picture at the end of this post.
I hope everyone is doing well. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years with our families. I had a great time with Brandy, Dave, Emmy and Gage while they were at home. It was really sad to see them go back to India yesterday but I know they will enjoy themselves.
Now that I know how to work this thing, I am going to try and update our blog on a regular basis. With Brandy in India this is the only way she will be able to see the kids grow.
The boys are both doing really well! Kolton still loves school, and really enjoys going to the rink to play hockey {as long as his favorite cartoons are not on} Jayden loves Nursery School and is ready for the real deal. Although he still has one more year of Nursery School left. Garth and I have been doing good, very busy with the now having 3 kids to worry about, however we are loving every minute of it.
Here is a picture of Ava with a big smile as well as one of the boys taken before the snow came.
I love you all and will keep updated the blog as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home