Shindle Family Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

One week of holidays too go!!

Hello All,
This is going to be a short posting wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Garth and I shared our New Years Eve with Graham and Krista, Mitch and Tara, and Greg and Kate. The boys were tucked into thier beds and never woke up once. We had really nice time with everyone.
Christmas also treated us all really well, I am still trying to find room for all of the boys goodies.
I am off work this week, well as Garth would say I not physically at the clinics but still putting in 8 hours a day from home. I can't help it, I love my job. Ok it is just a little busy and is to hard for me to part with it. I will learn one day that I can take a week off with out checking my emails or answering my phone.

Kolton and Jayden are doing great. Kolton is still loving hockey. He was in his frist tournament yesterday and you could say by the end he was little tired. The last 2 minute shift he had he went back to doing log rolls and snow angels on the ice. But at least he had fun RIGHT?
Jayden is doing great at potty training. He has now gone 3 days without an accident. He is interested in the toliet which is good news because before Christmas he could care less about it. We are very proud of him and will be glad when it is all over and we do not have to by diapers.

Ok this turned out to be a little longer then I tought. I wish you all the best in the year 2006.
Love you all,
Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home